Ridge Meadows holiday shopping season is in full swing. And with Christmas only 23 days away, deciding on gifts for loved ones can be overwhelming. To help, we have curated a list of local businesses that you can buy from for two reasons; one that they are local and the other that they might have what you’re looking for (especially if you’re looking for wine, bath bombs or M&M cookies).
- Anything that is a food item and melts away is a big yes for me. Aida’s Creations creates beautiful and delicious hot cocoa bombs, perfect for the winter season and packaged so beautifully, they can surely be gifted.
- Holidays are also the perfect time for self-care and what better way than a face mask, bath bomb and Netflix? You can purchase these handmade items from Wanderlust Beauty Co. without breaking your bank.
- Please raise your hand if you still haven’t found the Christmas tree of your dreams. I know it’s hard but, I’m here to tell you that you might find one along with a few ornaments and wooden signs, all handmade with love at Harris Road Christmas Tree Farms.
- A jar that can give M&M cookies? Yes, please! Jars by Jodi has a variety of dessert mixes all you have to do is add an egg and bake. They’re packaged to be gifted, too!
- Nothing says “made with love” like crochet or knit items and at J & M Creations, you will find a variety of knitted slippers, hats and gloves and you still have time before their Christmas orders close.
- Custom doormats, wine glasses, ornaments are just some of the things you can order from Janna’s Signs and Designs and did I mention, it’s affordable?
- Gift baskets are delightful because there are so many things to enjoy in them and Bellamy Gifts is known for curated and thoughtful ones.
- Two words that might excite you: wholesale and wine. Cask and Keg Brewmasters are offering a great deal on beers and wines ranging from $4.5 to $7.5 a bottle! Menu available on their website.
- The magical season calls for some magical gifts and I cannot think of anything better than a fairy door. Made from found objects, these doors can be beautiful decor or gifts for adults and kids alike.
- Buy an engraved charcuterie board for a personalized gift to a loved one made locally by Woodlab Design.
- This business sells soy wax and essential oils named after streets in Pitt Meadows and I don’t think a gift can get any more local than this so place your order at Cedar & Wildwood Candles.
- If you’re looking for vegan, cruelty-free and handmade soaps in cute shapes and sizes, you can shop for them at Made by Yee.
- Beautiful wooden decor such as trays, ornaments and more are available at TR’s Woodworking and Crafts.
- Last-minute stockings and stocking stuffers are available at Handmade Harvest, which also specializes in custom designs.
Did we miss your favourite local or small business? Write to us and let us know at [email protected]